Is your health suffering due to poor indoor air quality? When you’re coughing, sneezing, and find your home stuffier than it used to be, the air inside your home is worse than outdoors.
Are your energy bills higher? Do some rooms feel comfortable while others are too warm or too cold? Your indoor air quality is of the utmost importance to us, and we’ll provide air cleaner installations to keep your indoor environment fresh.
One of the best and easiest ways to improve the air quality of your home is to add an innovative and advanced air cleaning system. These systems will attach to your furnace and eliminate pollutants before they circulate through your living space.
When You Need to Address Your Air Quality
Address your indoor air quality when you’re experiencing static electricity shocks in the winter or condensation forming on the windows and window sills. Many homeowners notice a lingering smell after cooking and smoking, which is another indication that the air quality needs to be addressed.
Air cleaner installations need to be addressed when you have comfort complaints in your home. Let Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Cooling help filter the air you breathe and leave you feeling healthier inside the comfort of your home.
How Does an Air Cleaner Installation Help IAQ?
Our professionals make sure you are completely satisfied with each service we provide. We take pride in our ability to increase the air quality in your home. Our air cleaners help reduce the presence of many pollutants, including:
- Dust: Are you constantly dusting? Your ductwork may be the issue. An air cleaner will effectively trap the dust, allowing you to breathe easier.
- Allergens: Allergens that get caught in your ductwork will aggravate health conditions that include asthma, allergies, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). We help you find the cleaner that is right for your situation.
- Pollen: When pollen isn’t being filtered out of your house, you’ll experience wheezing, coughing, and sneezing. Remove the particles with an air cleaner.
- Mildew: Once inside your home, the mildew can be recirculated by your ducts.
- Air Borne Particles: Pollutants and spores can get inside your home and linger in the air, spreading from room to room. A quality air cleaner will remove those particles.
All the particles that are present in the air will be reduced with the installation of an air cleaner. Our services are offered to residents and businesses in the greater Philadelphia area, including Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Each unit will fit safely on the side of your furnace.
These cleaners require minimal maintenance, requiring replacement once every three months and having your furnace serviced annually. Our technicians will have the cleaner installed in just hours, improving your air quality the same day.
Schedule an appointment with Dowd for your air cleaner installation. We provide free estimates and communicate with you to deliver you the best solution for your needs.