How Can Buying an Ice Machine from Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. Help Save You Money?

If you need to install or replace an ice machine at your company, you should be able to do it cost-effectively. In fact, choosing the right provider could even help you save money.

The price of installing an ice machine is only 13% of the overall lifetime cost of ownership. The other 87% is spread out over time. Therefore, make sure you’re spending that 87% wisely (and even cutting it to a smaller amount) by selecting a company that is committed to reducing the need for maintenance and helping you cut costs.

At Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., we can be that company that you’ve been seeking. In addition to offering heating services throughout Bucks County, PA and the surrounding areas, we now provide ice machine subscriptions.

Our Mission

Our mission is to give you an ice machine program that’s cost-effective and hassle-free. So, what does that mean? Simply put, you save both time and money. All you have to do is pay a monthly fee, and Dowd handles the rest. We’ll maintain your machine by offering regular service. If it breaks down, we’ll come out and repair the problem; plus, if you’re out of ice, we’ll replenish the supply for you.

Here’s how we can accomplish our mission:

1. Offer a full package

Not only will we provide an ice machine for you, but we’ll find the perfect one for your company. And it doesn’t stop there. After your machine is installed, we will regularly come back to perform maintenance whenever you need it. With every purchase comes a full subscription to our services.

2. Save you time

You could spend too much valuable time searching for the right equipment, scheduling maintenance appointments and finding a way to fix the problem in the case of an emergency with your ice machine. But at Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., we’ll take care of it all for you. By subscribing, your business could save 5-to-10 hours per year. This, in turn, helps you save money because you will have more time to focus on the needs of your customers.

3. Guaranteed durability

Our guarantee promises that if anything goes wrong with your ice machine, a technician will come to fix it immediately. We are here 24/7 to answer any requests and respond to emergency situations.

Our ice machine subscriptions are designed to help your business save time and money. To get the best value, you need to make sure you trust the company that will put your needs first. And at Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., helping you get that value is our No. 1 mission.

Learn more about an ice machine subscription or our heating services for your Fort Washington, PA business by calling 215.607.6448 or browsing our website.