Find Out How YOU Can Save Money on Your HVAC Services!
An HVAC maintenance agreement from Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning ensures comfort for your home or office, and can also help you save money. We provide both residential and commercial maintenance agreements.
Call us today at 215-752-3638 to start saving on your HVAC services or fill out the form to the right to request more information!
Residential HVAC Maintenance Agreements
A residential HVAC maintenance agreement provides you with a complete precision tune-up, professional cleaning, combustion safety check, and more.
There are many benefits of a residential maintenance agreement, including:
- Discounts on repairs – When you have an HVAC maintenance agreement with Dowd Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll get a 10% discount on all repairs during the contract period!
- Priority scheduling and prices – All of our HVAC maintenance agreement holders get priority scheduling and pricing, including a complimentary scheduling call at your convenience and no overtime charges.
- Emergency service – An HVAC maintenance agreement gives you access to emergency service without paying for an overtime charge.
- Improved performance – When your system is regularly maintained, it will perform better—it’s as simple as that. This means your home or office will be more comfortable throughout the year.
- Decreased costs – Investing in an HVAC maintenance agreement means that not only will you receive discounts on repairs, but that your heating and air conditioning systems will be regularly maintained throughout the year. When your systems are well-maintained, it can make them more energy efficient and potentially lead to lower utility bills.
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs – Annual maintenance for your HVAC equipment leads to fewer breakdowns and repairs. However, when you do need repairs, you’ll get priority service and a discount!
- Longer system lifespan – When your systems are operating at an optimal level, the job of heating and cooling your house is that much easier—and that can add years to your equipment’s life!
Our maintenance agreements will differ based on the type of system you have—contact us today to learn more about the HVAC agreement that’s right for you!
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Our standard HVAC commercial maintenance agreements feature:
- Emergency service guarantee
- Minimization of downtime
- Improved equipment life cycle
- Priority service scheduling
- Reduced labor rates
- Reduced energy consumption (and costs) through improved efficiency
- Optimized building performance and comfort
- Protection for your equipment investment
- Reduced operating costs
Periodic maintenance programs tailored to the needs of your business cover most any commercial HVAC component, including:
- Air conditioners
- Air cleaners
- Control systems
- Hot water heaters
- Make-up air units
- Rooftop units
- Ventilation equipment
Start Saving Money on Your HVAC Services Today!
If you’re interested in saving money on your heating and cooling services by enrolling in an HVAC maintenance agreement in the Philadelphia or Bensalem, PA area, contact Dowd Heating & Air Conditioning today! We can ensure your system is operating at an optimal level and help you keep your home comfortable all year long.
Contact us online or by phone at 215-752-3638 to get started!